READ THIS CAREFULLY PLEASE!!
I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN SOMEONE WHO HAS DONE THIS PROJECT BEFORE OR HAS EXPERIENCE WITH ALL OF THE BELOW MENTIONED POINTS.
What is required within respect to the project (breakdown):
• A Driver app for both Android & iOS
• A User app for both Android & iOS
• Dispatcher Back End - Fully responsive (book, change, cancel, view drivers real-time, etc).
• Admin Back End - Same as dispatcher but with billing (pay drivers automatically, process refunds to customers in case of mistake, export to excel (csv), etc ... think of it as a fully back end CRM for the entire brain of the app.
• Ongoing support for enhancements, bugs, upgrades, etc → you will also be secured a part-time position when the app goes live with a monthly USD Salary of $750.00 (minimum).
Basic Flow (so you can get a better idea):
1. Create profile and Signup with SMS verification (we use twilio)
2. Ask the user what they are shipping (show them a small truck, medium, bike, big truck) < example.
3. Based on #2 above, ask the user more details on the shipment, offer equipment to help them move (like a dolly, pump truck, rugs, ropes, etc).
4. Choose pickup location and if its for now or later.
5. Enter destination details (PIN Verification, weight, etc).
7. Select payment via Stripe.
8. Give Feedback / Rate
Some of the main features:
• Be able to message the driver through the App.
• Schedule bookings for future dates.
• Live Navigation for the driver via Waze or Google Maps.
• Promotional Codes.
The above is a BASIC workflow - there are a lot of elements which are missing and will need to be fine tuned as the work is being done.