The app allows a client to shop from their favorite grocery stores by using their smart phone. Secondly the app uses an UBER scheme where individuals who meet the requirements can sign up to be drivers who will be collecting the groceries from the stores and deliver them to clients
The price per km of the delivery will be calculated by the app depending on the distance from the store to the clients location
1. The app must have a login functionality.
2. The app must have an ecommerce for all stores including those which do not have their own such as cambridge. (NOTE. The ecommerce can be the same regardless of the different shops it may only differ in prices and availability of items but it can be structured the same. (This will make the app user friendly for customers and convenient to make)
3. The app landing page will be titled- (choose a store) & must show all the stores available in ones location eg (cash and carry’s, shoprite, picknpay, spar; checkers etc) and also enable one to search for a store to shop from
4. The app must allow the client to shop and pay for both their groceries and delivery
5. A digital receipt will be recieved by the store,client and the driver after the payment has been made.
6. Furthermore as soon as the payment is made the closest driver to the selected grocery store will get a notification to collect the groceries and the client will be notified with the drivers identifying details.
7. The app must allow and the client to track the delivery.
8. The app must allow for the rating of the service. The driver must be able to rate the customer and the customer must be able to rate the the driver.
9. The app must provide the driver with GPS directions to the shop and directions to the client.