We developed an android app for schools. The app was working fine. School Admin can manage the entire school via that app. But we want to manage the school via PC also. already we have the website to run this app and all the backed process is going on from that website. We completed over 60% work for backend webpanel. Remaining 40% will be completed by yourself.
All you need to do is develope backend web panel like the functions in android app. Our motto was we will manage the school via PC also.
Webpanel side Login
[url removed, login to view]
Download the android app here [url removed, login to view]
Login Details for android app
Organization Key: 12345
35 freelancers are bidding on average $186 for this job
I have extensive experience in web development and in this industry from last 7 years, lets get in touch for discussion. You will gonna enjoy working with me. Thanks