I'm building a network of websites and every website is supported by an "Assistant' (the chatbot). Need help building this chatbot on a service of your choice that has a visual composer and that I can use after, once this first one is set by you.
- I will provide the script for the entire conversation.
- You must use a FREE chatbot service of your choice for this. Tell me why this one is best than others..
- I will need to use the same chatbot on different websites with very little variations each - I will need to duplicate, edit and publish other hosted versions of this bot myself. I will need to own the account you create for me for this service. The service you choose must allow me to duplicate and edit bots.
- This is NOT a Facebook messenger bot. It is for the web.
- I will provide one Sketch file with design styles and script, and an Invision prototype with all interactions and outcomes defined. - You can extract all code from here
- The dialog consists of about 4 questions with 2 pre-set answers each. User advances when clicking on one response and is linked to a URL on the other.
- Experience must is responsive but design is ready to be the same for all breakpoints.
This can easily be done on CSS/HTML but I don't code .. if you have a better way to do this experience in a way that is customizable from the front end so I can adjust dialogs and links, I'm totally open to hear your solution.
The experience can be seen on the product prototype - please click: (What can I do?) button on homepage.
[url removed, login to view]
Dialog attached - narrative may change but structure is the same.
Tell me why the service you chose is best than others.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $231 for this job
i have experience of working for clients projects from last 2 years for different clients across UK US and India, also having an experience on azure services and Microsoft bot frame work and online SharePoint.
Hi, I have done similar projects before. Open to discuss this project if you have a higher budget than $250 as this is not this cheap to code and create. Thanks, Shubham THEFINANSOL