We need to build a CONTROL PANEL (not the website itself yet) for a sport article website.
You will be provided with:
- A control panel base (mostly in blank, except for the login system, some cute css and just a bit of the publication section; screenshoot attached).
- Mostly all the mysql table structures you should need (open to suggestions).
- Answers to your questions.
The requirements are:
- Clean and organized code.
- All the sections will be filled up with Ajax APIs which retrieve data in JSON format (via perform() function); one .php API for section (or whatever you find better).
- Skills creating comfortable, beautiful and functional interfaces (eg. datetime pickers or paginations should not scare you).
- Some basic security practices, such as preventing sql injections, malicious uploads and so
The sections to be created:
- A section to publish articles:
--- There will be various types of articles (3 types are sport articles, 1 is the generic article).
--- There will be support for various languages (a separate content table is required for this).
--- When the article type chosen is a sport article type, we will have to choose between
creating a new sport event, or associating the article to an existing sport event. If we choose
to associate it to an existing sport event, we will accept an ID of the sport event, or more
importantly, display a list or search feature among the last sport events published (or any, by text).
- For each of next things, a section to handle them (explore,add,edit,remove):
--- Sports and leagues.
--- Competitors (teams & persons)
--- Tournaments and seasons
--- Publishers (workers).
- Best experience/skills & price balance wins. (a minimum of skills are needed).
- Time is not mandatory. One month is Ok (that means, we won't pay for less time in this case).
- If we are happy, we will have more jobs for you.
- We give extras when the results are amazing.
- We communicate via Skype, E-mail or Whatsap. Languages are english and french.
The candidate will be notified during this week, and would start on monday.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $493 for this job
Hello, I have read what you exactly need. I have a great expertise in AJAX, CMS, jQuery / Prototype, PHP . Please feel free to ping me anytime so we can discuss budget and timeline. Thank you.