To all serious freelancers and companies,
We are willing to have a SaaS based retail management system written for us. This product will have specific attributes for restaurants but will be able to serve to any kind of retail businesses.
Our aim is to design a scalable, efficient and profitable business. We would like to develop long term relationships with all parties that we cooperate with. Please read the whole description carefully. We need everything that we ask here, but we can accept offers for partial solutions as well. If you don't feel unequal to complete the task (as whole or as part) or if you do not have sufficient references that you can really persuade us that you are a capable candidate for doing what we ask, please do not apply.
If you are ready to continue, here are the technical details:
The project we would like to have should have the following ends:
- Android Phone
- Android Tablet
- Web based management panel
We already have the following:
- UX/UI design (You won't have to make any type of design, but we have little tolerance for our design to be modified by any means. Everything will have to be EXACTLY the same as our design as much as the platform permits)
- API based infrastructure (You won't have to design any database, data model, data abstraction, or anything like that. Except data management, all the server side work will have to be done by you)
This project should be placed in Apple Store, Google Play and should be available on the web. If you really do not feel that you are capable of providing a useful solution (as whole or as a part) for all of these platforms or if you do not have sufficient references that shows that you are capable of handling such a task, please DO NOT APPLY!
This is how we are going to work:
1. If you feel that you are a good partner for us, apply for this project. We will not take your price into account in the first phase so please go ahead and write any price you want. Giving low prices won't make give you a higher chance in this step.
2. Among the serious candidates, we are going to sign an NDA and then will show them to our project summary, prototypes, UX/UI designs and will give detailed information about our project to them in a Skype session or will share such details for them on a web based disk.
3. After the second phase, we are going to lower the number of candidates that we want to continue to 2-3 then we will collect their offers. At the end, we will choose one and will tell the others why we won't be working with them, then will award the job to our winning candidate.
Please keep those things in mind when applying for this job:
1. Payments will be made as Escrow / SafePay, no direct payments or no initial payments can be made. If you deliver your results on duedates as you promised, your payment part will be released from SafePay as promised by us. No other payment offers will be accepted.
2. Having relevant references on every platform is a must
3. Companies or freelancers which can provide support for a long time will have a much bigger chance
4. Having completed such projects in the past could be a big plus for candidates
5. If you cannot sign NDAs before having details from us, please do not apply
6. If you have worked with Amazon EC2 before, it would be a plus
7. Development will be done on a virtual computer, which can be accessed from RDP. You will not be allowed to copy or download anything from development machine to your local computer or to any other place. Your work will be monitored and any illegal activity will mean the termination of your contract.
If all those terms and conditions make sense for your, your bid will be welcome. Please keep in mind, this will be our first introduction to market and we will have many other projects one after another. Remember, our aim is to develop long terms business relationships with every party we work with. You can be one of them.
All the best,
73 freelancers are bidding on average $16105 for this job
Hi there? I have rich experience in React-Native, Ionic, Xamarin for 6 years. I have developed many apps. Please check my profile. Hope to discuss. Thanks