World Animal Awareness Society is interested in hiring a freelancer to build an app from open source applications.
1. The app needs to be able to read out loud - audible map directions from a kml file with turn by turn directions.
2. The app needs to have the functionality of OSMTracker built in with slight modifications to allow for dog specific buttons.
3. The app needs to have a database of resources, other rescues, vets, emergency clinics, etc.
4. The app needs to have a comprehensive dog sound creator, from puppy cries to angry barks, etc.
5. The app needs to notify other app users when a "survey track" has been completed by another user.
6. The app needs to notify other app users of new images from surveys and dogs spotted loose
7. The app needs to add GPS to all images in taken by OSMTracker and upload the images to an open source / Google map.
8. The app needs to notify all users when another dog rescue video has been released and give user an opportunity to watch the video - including ads and donation buttons
38 freelancers are bidding on average $668 for this job
I have 7 years of experience, having successfully completed over 260 projects on freelancer.com with 5 star ratings. Please check my portfolio to see my work quality & reviews of previous 260 clients.