Beta Build on iOS for meditation app for people with disfiguring skin conditions. We are building app that requires modern design UX, transitions and good performance.
[login to view URL]
Completed so far:
iPhone BETA design mockup and cropping
Audio content for BETA
Back-end Database Webservices and Documentation
Current Project Team:
Lead Project Manager
Back-end Specialist for Google Cloud Platform
Total of 24 Screens:
1 Splash Screen
17 Registration/Login Screens
1 Meditation Screen
4 Science of Meditation Screens
1 Preferences Screen
1 TabBar - "Meditate | Science | Journey | Preferences"
- Different screen flow to sign up with Facebook/Google or via Email.
- If user signs up via Email, Auth0 Universal Magic Links are used to authenticate. No Passwords.
- When user signs up, app must check back-end database to see if user already registered and prompt for sign-in
- App collects as much information from facebook or Google, but prompts for missing information (firstname, lastname, email, gender, country, city)
- User is asked for skin condition, and an auto-predict as user types is available from 3000 skin conditions in a back-end database
- user to be able to swipe to select track, select from male or female voice with a toggle and favourite a track
- Music track will fetch from backend server. User can fast forward, rewind, next and prev the track
Science of Meditation Requirements
- Simple text and swipe functionality
- Abililty edit all details set up on sign up
- Ability to opt-out of receiving email communications
- Abillity to delete and remove all data for future GDPR requirements
- We are using both instabug and flurry for App Analytics. These need to be integrated.
- Ability to monitor usage, number of plays, times app is opened, favourite meditation is needed.
- App works offline, and syncs mediation audio files to local storage
- Journey TabBar "Track your own meditation journey! Sorry, not available in the pre-release beta"
- when user tries to swipe for next mediation "Sorry, only a single meditation available the pre-release beta"
- If user logs on from a different device with same account it will be recognised regardless if they use facebook, google or standard email signup. Database field to store device type.
- To align with GDPR requirements in 2018, any analytics will be linked to a unique ID and then associated with users email address
- The user has the right to remove their information from the service at any time via preferences.
- Need a local database that is to replicate any stats to the back-end on the app first open each time.
- We are using Google Cloud Platform for back-end services (AppEngine, Datastore, BigQuery)
-Design to allow ability to upload new meditations, titles and background images to back-end
-Mechanism for apis in the future / open design
-Interoperability for different devices (such as iPad, or new iPhone 8)
-App to be built with an understanding that it will be ported to Android in the next version
Website is [login to view URL]
You can view the trailer for the App presented a conference here - [login to view URL]
We would be looking to build an ongoing relationship with a developer for future versions.
Screen flow is attached, we are still awaiting a few images from the designer but style is included in the flow.
71 freelancers are bidding on average £2300 for this job
Hello, Lets discuss more. Budget is not a final one, we will decide it after we form a scope of work. Please review my profile and let me know if I'm suitable. I can sign NDA if needed. Thank you!
Please chat with us about this project. Relevant Skills and Experience Please chat with us about this project. Proposed Milestones £1666 GBP - Full milestone. Please chat with us about this project.