NCBP is a provider of technical services including onsite hardware repair and support.
NCBP uses ConnectWise manage for our ticketing software.
ConnectWise Manage (CWM) provides a fully featured API that is documented here: [login to view URL]
NCBP would like to build a mapping tool that displays Service Tickets from ConnectWise Manage on a map based on the site address of each ticket. Each ticket shall be displayed as a separate marker.
The application shall include only active/open service tickets. Closed service tickets are to be excluded.
There are generally ~200 markers that will be active at any given time, although as many as 5000 service tickets may exist.
The map will need to provide filters that control the data to be displayed:
• Service Tickets are organized on Service Boards in CWM. The user must be able to select a single or multiple Service Boards. Based on this selection, the Statuses (below) and tickets will be updated.
• Each Service Ticket also has a specific status. Each status has a unique ID number, but the names will be repeated between the boards (i.e. “New” will be ID 11 on one service board and ID 22 on another service board). These statuses should be combined in the filter list based on their names.
• Each Service Ticket also has a territory assigned. This shall be an available filter based on the tickets that meet the service board and status filters.
• Each Service Ticket is assigned to a Ticket Owner. This shall be an available filter based on tickets that meet the service board and status filters.
• The filters should be remembered per user (either using a central store or using a local setting). I.e. If I select board #1 and the status of New for my filters, these should be my default settings the next time I load the application.
When displaying the service tickets, additional information from the API should be included in a bubble or label:
• Company Name
• Company Site
• Site Address
• Ticket Number
• Ticket Summary
• Ticket Status
• Ticket Owner
• Agreement Type
• Age of Ticket
• Last status change date/time
• Distance from 3 nearest NCBP offices - miles and time - we use both miles and minutes when scheduling
Each status shall display in a different color.
When calculating distance from an office, the list of offices shall be a configurable table in the application or database. This information will not come from the API. It will also not be a permanently static list, so it needs to be able to be updated. NCBP currently has 17 offices.
The application shall be written in PHP and will be hosted on a Windows server. The full source code shall be delivered upon project completion.
The application shall be fully tested and compatible with Google Chrome.
The application shall be based on the LocationIQ API ([login to view URL]) or something similar. Any alternate API must be approved in advance.
The project shall be fully funded in advance as a single milestone. No milestone payment will be released until a final product is delivered. Partial payment requests will not be honored.
Potential Freelancers shall confirm they have reviewed this brief, understand the conditions, and agree to them.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $512 for this job
Dear sir I have about 15 years of experience in databases management software and software development tools kindly let us chat about this task and make sure you will get the best Thanks E