Hi there, we’re looking for someone to:
1) Redesign and build [login to view URL]
This is currently a static site and will only need about 5 pages (plus t’s & c’s etc) and a form for a 'quick quote' as is already in place. I don't mind how it is built, so long as I can edit the site myself going forward (and I'm not a programmer), possibly WordPress could work.
This task needs to be completed within about a week or two. I have the copy ready to go.
2) Redesign and build [login to view URL]
This is a far more complex task and needs to hook up with our back end system (which was bespoke written in php). The main problem as you’ll see is that it isn’t currently responsive, but its needs to be.
This work can commence after [login to view URL] has been completed and will of course be a much bigger task
3) Build a simple to use online software package
This will be an online system where we can upload our customers scanned files (average 200,000 images), they can sign on and search/view their files/images and have the ability to do full OCR search upon the text (we will upload OCR'd PDF's although there may need to be a back end OCR engine). There would also need to be an App with the same basic functionality from the outset.
We would look to add lots more functionality over time, such as the ability for customers to add their own Office docs (Word/Excel/Emails), version control, specific user rights/privileges etc, it would effectively be an online document management system which we could sell to our customer base on a monthly subscription perhaps depending on number of users and Gb of space used.
Ideally, I'm looking for someone with the skills to tackle all 3 projects, but certainly the first 2.
An extensive PHP knowledge is essential
Please could you provide me with:
1) Your own website details
2) Your set up – eg are you a one man band or do you run a firm with many developers and do you subcontract work. If a limited company, what’s the registration number please. (there are no right/wrong answers here, we would be happy to work with a sole trader or a larger firm, we just need to know exactly who we’re dealing with)
3) An estimate of cost for the efile site – cost is critical – if it gets too high we’d prefer to use a local firm (we already have quotes from a few we know well)
4) How soon you could complete the efile site
5) What days/hours can we communicate with you
If you’re a sole trader, we would need to see ID and address verification. If a limited company, we’ll be able to carry out checks ourselves.
Look forward to hearing from you.