I need to build an admin website in PHP to manage locations of ATMs and POS (Point of Sale).
There are 7 screens:
1. Login. Where admin users with specific profiles can login the app
2. Dashboard. Where will show a resume of recent activity for: last georeferenced ATMs, last POS georeferenced, last users access, las DB syncs
3. ATM Map. A map where it shows all the ATM records with their position, and with clustering. There will be 4 filters for the map
4. POS Map. A map where it shows all the ATM records with their position, and with clustering. There will be 4 filters for the map
5. ATM records. Shows a table with the ATM records. The table can show pages and sortable columns. After clicking on Edit button, a popup will appear showing the info on read-only mode, and a map where it show the position and the user can locate (or re-locate) the position and save the record.
6. POS records. Shows a table with the POS records. The table can show pages and sortable columns. After clicking on Edit button, a popup will appear showing the info on read-only mode, and a map where it show the position and the user can locate (or re-locate) the position and save the record.
7. User records. Shows a table with all the users data, and the last access date. Can not be edited.
The web app must be developed in PHP with Codeigniter framework. Must use Google Maps API and Clustering API.
I will provide a development environment with a MySQL DB with data.
All the data access must be developed using Web Services with OAuth2 authentication.
I just uploaded the ERD for the DB
Based on chats with developers, I will add more description to the project and screens.
- The data on the DB will be loaded based on DTS process that you will not need to develop.
- In all the screens, the data is read-only, making "select" queries. There-s no need to create forms to create, update or delete data.
- The only exception are the screens 5 and 6 (ATM records, POS records) where will be an "Edit" button, and a pop-up form will appear, with all the records will be read-only, except the records "Latitude" and "Longitude", that can be edited with the help of a map, where the user can move the marker to the exact position. As shown on "5. atm_records_edit.jpg".
- The screens 3 and 4 (ATM map, POS map) must show all the records on ATM or POS table, based on their location. You must use Google Maps Clustering to show the markers, as shown on screens "3. atm_map_v2.jpg" and "4. pos_map_v2".
- All the dashboard data is stored on DB tables, there's no need to query other DBs or other sources.
- All the data necessary to show on screens, must be do it trough web services with OAuth 2 authentication. The reason is because in the future, a mobile app will connect to those services.
- The requirement to use Codeigniter instead of Laravel is because we have people with that knowledge to support the app.
81 freelancers are bidding on average $545 for this job
I have created many CI application (codeigniter) from scratch ...we need to discuss first to understand your requirement in detail after that i can share relevant experience with you....
How are you? I am very interested in your project. I have high skills in CI Framework. If you contact me, we can discuss more details on your project. Thanks
I can get this done for you in just a few days time. I do a lot of google maps projects so this is right up my alley. Just let me know when you want me to start on it :)
Hello, I can convert that HTML project into Codeigniter platform , i can develop all 7 screen. i can use OAuth2 . just message me for get start. Thanks MD