website for learning courses contains the following pages:
Signup and login page.
About Us page
Universities page contains departments for each one.
Student profile page that contains submitted course.
Submitted Course page will contains schedule of course with GoogleDrive URL Link of lecture.
Test gage for student contains questions, result and offer.
Feedback page & Invitation page for student to allow student to review course and teacher and website and then can invite friends.
Report page to allow teacher to send report to student who finished answers, this page contains report of result and offer and message.
Test page for teacher to allow teacher to insert questions for each course.
Admin panel page.
• There is Home page that contains group of universities.
• page of each university has many departments, each department contains many of courses with descriptions and all details. so we will have courses page
• page for signup and login.
Student will do the following:
• when student login, he will select course, the information of course will appear ( such as teacher name, experience and all info about teacher and course and course price).
• When student need to select course, he must sign up to be able to continue with course.
• A student signs up for a course on the website and selects his department, his courses and from the list available.
• When student sign up, its required to insert all required info such as ( name, age, email, phone number, university, faculty, department.
• about payment we will just display account number and name of bank.
• student will have own page that present Lecture URL links of google drive, Dates of lecture as schedule table.
• Course schedule will appear on page, for example lecture1 in table followed by date and time , lecture2 followed by date and time and so on(we just display URL Link of googleDrive of lecture not appear videos on the page, but just schedule with URL).
• For example: Lecture 1 will appear on Sunday as a link on page to go to google drive. Lecture2 will appear on Monday as a link on page to go to google drive.
• The website saves all links of video of the lectures so that any student can re-watch it by go to lectures on google drive, student will see link such as google drive.
• After finish lecture, student will mark check box for lecture one and other lectures( first, second, third, >>>) if he finished.
• after finish all lectures courses, student can go to test page to answer questions.
• If student get full mark, he will get Gold Medal >> Gold Medal = Get a free course.
• If the student more than 6/10, he will gets a silver medal >> he gets a 50% discount for any course.
• If student get 4/10, he will gets a bronze medal >> he gets a 20% discount for any course.
• If student takes a zero, he will have a chance to repeat the test in another day set by the teacher with a new form of questions
• The students are awarded after the test according to their marks in the test.
• The students can send a feedback about the teacher and about the website in general.
• The students can send invitations through this website to their friends to join the classes.
Teacher will do the following:
• The teacher will insert questions of tests for student.
• Each test formed from 6 or 10 questions.
• The teacher sends a report to student with contains grade and offer and it can be printed.
Admin will do the following:
• Add, Update, and delete university.
• Add, Update, and delete department.
• Add, Update, and delete teacher.
• Add, Update, and delete course with lecture URL link.
39 freelancers are bidding on average $193 for this job
Hello I have read your description with care. I can do it in a short time. I have +10 years of experience with web development. I would like to work with you. please contact me. Thanks
Hello, Relevant Skills and Experience The development will be based on -CSS,HTML5,JS/Jquery+BootstrapJS+\ PhP(pure without framework),MySQL Proposed Milestones $833 USD - will be splitted by etaps Thanks.
12 Yrs. Exp. in Web Software Development. Relevant Sites: [login to view URL] (3 months) [login to view URL] (3 months) [login to view URL] (3 months) [login to view URL] (6 months) [login to view URL] (6 years) Relevant Skills and Experience Dealing wi More