We require that a developer creates a solution that allows website visitors to check if our services are available in their postcode.
The logic behind the solution would be:
1. User enters their postcode into search bar, then presses "search" to see if our services are in their area
2. An overlay pops up giving them the choice between "Home" & "Business"
3. The user is taken to a page depending on: a. What services we provide in their area (if any) and whether they selected "home" or "business" in step 2.
4. The Postcode they searched is appended to the URL "https://www.freelancer.com/post-project?id=s214eu"
We have a SQL database of postcodes where we provide services.
1. That we have three options of search bar
a. One search bar for business
a. One search bar for Home
b. One Generic bar that opens up the overlay, giving the option of "Home" or "Business". We have a simple design for this overlay for you to replicate.
38 freelancers are bidding on average £167 for this job
Dear Hiring Manager, Greetings of the day! I am interested to work on this Project. You have explained in a very nice way. Please let me know when to start. Regards, Ashwani
Hi there. I understand your requirements and I can build the postcode checker for your website. I am a full stack developer and php is one of my primary languages. Let me know when we can start. thank you
Hello! sir i m expert to word press and more than 10 years experience in word press. i would love to have the opportunity to discuss the project with you any time .! thanks :)
Hi sir i am a wordpress expert and i will do that job for you according to your need if you have any question then you can ask i am her waiting for your reply thanks..