Newsletters - if clients pay for this , it appears on their client panel
work flow/task tracking - if clients pay for this , it appears on their client panel
asset tracking - if clients pay for this , it appears on their client panel
ticket logging - if clients pay for this , it appears on their client panel
billing - it appears by default on their panel on a basic subscription
tenants Manager - it appears if clients pay for this service
Note : all the features are interlinked with each other.
1. dashboard - which shows the general things and reporting
2. Report Manager
3. How many clients present.
4. Package creation panel/customization panel & Assignment of the features for which the client paid us
5. Login logout users activity panel with the ip address, user agent, which will track the public ip, local ip too
6. Login logout users activity panel for the clients
7. In built chat panel for the employees within the organization with file sharing support
8. Chat panel for the website.
9. Invoice Generation
11. Ticket logging/assigning
12. Newsletters panel for sending it to my client
13. Employee management
14. Publishing the post tot he website on a particular faq section or other pages from the admin panel.
15. Creation of pages/post right directly from the admin panel.
16. creation of redirects of pages/posts of the website.
17. Settings panel
18. General things like changing color of a template
19. Invoice customization for my clients
12. A panel from where I can see the employees and the clients of my clients
13. Push notifications panel for my clients, so that when we make the updates and wants the clients to be notified, it appears on the clients notification panel.
14. Payment gateway panel to include multiple payment gateways fr my clients to pay me.
15. Social Media panel to publish things from my admin panel ot he social media. Like facebook, twitter, Youtube, and others.
16. Leads allocation
17. Expenses recording for company, creation of categories of expenses for accounting purposes.
18. Surveys generation panel.
19. Announcements to employees panel.
Client Panel/user panel - of my clients, based on their subscription/access permissions
1. creation of project templates
2. Creation of projects
3. Setting up of project templates due dates.
4. Sending newsletters/reminders - this is enabled if they pay for this feature
5. Quotation panel to their client
6. Report manager for their clients
7. Client manager for their clients
8. Invoice customization for their clients
10. Admin panel for the client to handle their employees.
11. Login logout users activity panel with the ip address, user agent, which will track the public ip, local ip too
12. Creation of columns and other basic fields for the reporting purposes.
13. Customization of the text fields / column fields.
14. A notification icon tab on the top right, just like facebook, from where they can login/logout / see the notifications/updates published by my firm.
15. Messaging panel for having converstions for within their organization with their employees
16. Ticket logging/help panel to mail use directly from their panel for support.
17. Panel for integrating their payment gateways to get paid from their clients. - the gateway details or the link or the bank details will be appearing on the Invoice to their clients.
18. Billing panel which works automatically/manually.
19. Leads Allocation with Import Feature
20. Task Management - this is differen from project tracking.
The project should be mobile friendly for all devices, so that when we develop the mobile apps its compatible afterwards.
This is the best I can think of at the moment.
this is the demo template, similar to this look and feel, the website to be developed.