We have a blog style website we need built - not Wordpress
We will provide you with the fpt login and passwords;
1. design to follow will be sent to you in pdf format.
2. We will provide you with a style guide for fonts to use etc
3. We will provide you with all the pictures you need for this website
4. Site is home page, 3 category pages, a contact us page, legal page and about us page.
5. Set up newsletter
6. Each blog needs a share with social function, ie she to facebook, linkedin, twitter etc
7. Set up a admin page for us and client to upload future blogs to include:
* set up with 3 admin names and passwords
* admin page step one: blog heading (and submit)
* then image: which appears as a thumbnail and on the blog (and submit)
* then you have a text box, which means you type (or cut'n' paste" the article (and submit)
* Note: sometimes articles have pictures in them so you need to be able to add pictures in the blog post too.
* This section also needs to allow for subheadings, dotpoints etc if you need a specific style guide let me know and we will provide
* needs to have some formatting capacity
* review and then post to live
* functionality to pre-load a blog post, we want to schedule it so of course there needs to be a publish date on the tool too.
A little about us:
We are looking for someone to work with long term. A little about me; I have a marketing and PR company with a large customer base. Many of my customers need websites and I think adding to my offering will work well.
We have hosting and all the content will be provided to you
27 freelancers are bidding on average $87 for this job
I am a web developer who specializes in website development about 9 years. I can give examples of my work, you can read reviews about my jobs, my prices is flexible. Let's discuss the details of your project.
Hello! Thanks for posting the project. I am a professional web designer and developer having worked for over 6 yrs for hundreds of clients. Please share more details on the task. Regards MItesh
Hello, I'm James I'm a pro web developer and designer with awesome web tech knowledge. I read your brief about the blog. Let's discuss over chat about getting your project done the right way.