Looking for someone to build a simple script that could scan an eBay sellers account and show what items have sold during a specified period. I'm not sure if this is an eBay api job or a scraping type project (or even some other method) but I am open to suggestions to get it done. I would need to be able to add the following criteria for the search:
1. eBay sellers username
2. Date range to scan (example: Last 30 days, 15 days, 7 days, 1 day)
3. Option to enter a minimum number of times an item has sold during the date range.
1. Must be able to work on [url removed, login to view] sellers
2. Would be nice if it could remember any entered seller usernames (not required)
3. Sort order of returned results: most sold to least amount sold
4. Sort order of item value: most expensive item to least expensive item.
Budget is negotiable. Looking for someone who can build this quickly.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $167 for this job
Let me create an awesome modern and responsive website for you, that you can customise at your own. You may have a look our portfolio at [url removed, login to view] Cheers-- Rafsan
Hi Dear Client I'm very interested in your project because I've ever done similar job. Please see my profile and work history. Then you'll confirm I did job related to eBay. Regards.