We are looking for a freelancer developer / developer company to help us in integrations between our own warehouse management software and an online store.
OGOship is a pick&pack service. We store the goods of online stores and send them to consumers from our warehouse. We receive shipping orders via an integration from online stores, pick&pack the shipment, ship the shipment and afterwards fulfill the order from the online store via the integration.
Our current need is to find a flexible developer to fix our integration between our own warehouse management system (WMS) and Magento. To complete this task the developer needs to:
1. Use our test platform for Magento. The current module is installed there.
2. Test the module to find out what problems exist in the integration
3. Possibly enter one external Magento client to see what problems exist there
4. Fix the integration module so that it works in our own test platform and in our client's platform.
We would also need this person to be able to act as an installation support person, when needed. Our customers will install the integration module and they many times have tech problems. You would need to enter our customer's online store platform, find the issue and fix the issue.
We have integrations also to the following platforms:
- Shopify (C#)
In the future, we might have needs to fix and update our integrations to the other platforms also. You would need to have the possibilities to test our other platforms and integrations, study their functions and fix issues with them.
- Good English language skills
- General knowledge of e-commerce platforms
- Good PHP programming language experience
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Familiar with Git source control
Current versions of integration plugins are visible at GitHub [url removed, login to view]