We are looking to build a web application (we work in the finance/property industry) with the following components:
- Online form to collect users personal details.
- With the inputted data the user provides, look up spreadsheets/database that we have built that calculate government fees, lender options, borrowing capacities etc.
- Pull the results from those spreadsheets back into the form to be presented as a proposal.
- Connect data collected to our current CRM via Zapier.
We have been told in order to do this we would need an developer familiar with SQL / PHP, but we would be guided by you for the best solution.
Other integrations which we would need built it:
- Some sort of 2FA using the users mobile phone to reduce spam.
- Ability to book meetings with our team using a shared calendar integration
We have currently build a demo of the form on wordpress and typeform as we like the functionality (logic jumps etc) and design (one question per page, transitions etc) of typeform, but again we would be open to suggestions.
demo of form can be found at [login to view URL]
The webpage will need other standard pages (about, contact us) which we can provide all content for. If its easier we can purchase a template which we like the design of as a starting point so we can create these pages easily.