We are looking for web developer to build a web-based payroll system and providing all source files.
Details are as follows:
There are multiple objectives behind the designing and implementation of the Payroll management system:
1. To prepare the detailed salary record of all the employees in an organization
2. To generate Pay-In-Slip through the calculation of salary
3. Proper usage of manpower
4. To maintain Allowances, Deductions details for the employees
5. To generate reports in user-defined formats
Payroll Management Software gives you the power to:
1. Manage Employee Information efficiently.
2. Define the emoluments, deductions, leave,etc.
3. Create its own Salary Structure and formulae.
4. Generate Pay-Slip at the convenience of a mouse click.
5. Generate and Manage the Payroll Processes according to the Salary
Structure assigned to the employee.
6. Generate all the Reports related to Branch, Department, employee,
attendance/leave, payroll, Bonus etc.
7. Menu-Driven Programs with user friendly interface
1. Manager to do roster planning on the web
2. Manage Attendance record on the web
3. Leave application by the staff and approval by manager on the web
4. Build-in generic report engine which can generate "true" EXCEL report (Not in csv format)
Features are similar to the attached “[login to view URL]”, please read it carefully.
Backend development would be Php + MySQL. We prefer using Codeigniter, other kind of Php frameworks are also welcome to use.
Please read all the above points before applying for the bid. When we interview you, we ask about your experience related to all these points.
After we make communication with you, you need to sign the NDA and sent through us mail before we give more detail for further analysis.
94 freelancers are bidding on average $19599 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks