Web Proxy :
1) Injects a script into all visited pages
2) Works with all major web browsers on Windows Vista and above.
3) Does not require any browser extensions
4) Works with both HTTP and HTTPS
5) Improved performance through prefetching
6) Included obfuscation to hinder eventual decompilation
7) Integrated with the updater and server side for script management and updates
Facebook Automation :
1) Controlled by the server side
2) Uses profiles of logged-in users from the local machine
3) Supports running various actions in the context of the logged-in users.
4) Fakes the User Agent of the browser
5) Only does the necessary requests to perform the requested actions, which allows for vastly improved performance versus emulating a full browser.
Installer and Updater :
1) Integrated with server side
2) Depending on choice, the installer can be either .EXE or .MSI
3) The installer will only install the updater, which will in turn take care of:
Installing, updating and restarting the proxy and facebook part when required
Obtaining and updating a list of domains
Maintaining an unique ID for the user, which will in turn be used by all the other programs to identify with the server, download JS file from remote server and host it on the client computer.
Server-side ( PHP panel ) :
1) Records Facebook information from all users
2) Can view and search users using the administration interface
3) Statistics and graphs
4) JS file manage.
5) Ad injection
7) Campaigns for Facebook likes/shares
8) Configurable like/share number targets
9) Accurate client-side completion tracking
10) Allow using multiple domains for clients
The administration panel will only be accessible from certain domains
Update management :
Client-side software versions will be uploaded through the admin interface
Track update rate
Caching, for great performance under heavy loads
I will also do load testing, to ensure that performance is adequate
PHP/MySQL, should run on pretty much any hosting service,
The freelancer will provide server tuning and optimization
Initial setup included.
Also included :
1) Source code delivery after payment
2) Build-time obfuscation, to hinder eventual decompilation attempts
3) Testing all features on multiple platforms -Both physical machines and VMs, Multiple Windows versions.
4) Daily progress update
5) Manual installation and uninstallation instructions