Looking to build a stock trading platform where users can place orders not to the exchange but only to the server on the basis of live market prices. This is like a papertrading web application that allows super-admin to have multiple admins under them and multiple users under their respective admins.
1. user types are Super-admin, admin, client user
1.1. super admin can add the admin and client user details. create/update all admin and user details such as name, phone number, user type, brokerage and limit. Super admin will tag admin to each client user. In some cases, Super admin can also be the admin for client user.
1.2. admin can view his respective client users details and dashboard and download the necessary reports
1.3. client user can create stock 3 watchlists consisting of up to 20 scrips maximum, place orders of buy/sell
2. 3rd party datafeed like kite API or datafeeds has to be used to get the per second data and pass it on to the logged in client user as per their watchlists
3. Allow user to place buy or sell orders.
4. Depending on order placed and live prices of respective scrips , the MTM or booked Profit or Loss to be shown to the client user
5. Report -
5.1. Super admin can live see the trades placed by the client users, can put filter admin or user client wise.
5.2. Admins can live see the trades placed by their respective client users. restricted to only his client users
5.3. Super admin, Admin and user client can download trade executed, brokerage and profit/loss reports in excel or PDF for specific time period (from date to to date). maximum up to 1 year.
5.4. super admin can download all admin and respective client user information
5.5 admin can download his respective client user information. not all client user information
6. super admin will be able to set limit of the user. Limit is the amount of which trades can be executed by the client user. For example, Reliance share is trading at 1500 rupees and user's limit is 100000 rupees then only 100000/1500 = 66.67 means maximum 66 shares can be bought or sold by the user.
7. Super-admin will be able to set brokerage. Brokerage can be set per transaction basis. So for every buy and sell user will be charged for the brokerage. Example, superadmin has set 20 rupees brokerage then if user buys shares , 20 rupees brokerage will be charged and if shares are sold then another 20 rupees of brokerage will be charged. Different client users may have different brokerage set by the superadmin.
8. Order types will be market and limit. market order is whatever current price is , order gets executed at that price and limit order type is till the time that price of scrip does not come , order does not get executed.
Additional notes -
1. Superadmin and admin will have view of laptop/desktop browser
2. client user will have mobile browser view.
3. Project will have to be hosted on cloud provided by me.
4. data feeding will start and end automatically depending on market timings which can be entered by me. Two markets - NSE50 run from 9.15 AM to 3.30 PM IST and MCX run from 9 AM to 11.30 PM IST
5. Details of executed orders, MTM, Booked Profit Loss will have to be cleared on daily basis after market hours. as they are valid only for a day
Please ask me if any queries. I will prefer someone who understands share market a bit. and also expert at programming. My preferred language is GoLang for this.
39 freelancers are bidding on average ₹239272 for this job
Greetings, I would love to do this for you and be assured of excellent quality work. Kindly come to inbox for further discussion. You can have a look on my profile to satisfy yourself. Regards, Daniyal