BUDGET₹75000 - ₹150000 INR
Travel portal and Internet Booking Engine (IBE) (PHP/MySQL) for a online travel agency (like goibibo, makemytrip, yatra, arzoo, etc.) with flight, hotels, holiday packages, cruise, integrated into it from 3rd party providers (via XML, API). Connection to unlimited number of suppliers with rates comparison engine. CMS integrated (also open source solution like joomla), multilanguage and chat (help online). Full responsive web design. With front end and back end (for end user, agent, affiliate (other agencies), admin), B2C, B2B (for all products able to send rates from your own DB or from 3rd party XML suppliers), and payment gateway integration (like payu techprocess. Source code delivery.
Please only place a bid if you are past experiences with these systems and well capable of making this work. Preferred starting from a previous delivered project to demonstrate your capability.
We want a B2C & B2B Travel Portal like arzoo.com.
B2C portal: travel website where visitors can search Flights, Hotels, Buses, Car Rentals compare and book. Also they can do mobile recharge and bill payments.
B2B Portal: For our Agents, Distributors, Sub-Distributors selling our travel products mentioned above. And also for corporates. With admin panel for managing them and their markups and commission structure. Also a wallet for our Distributors, Sub distributors, Agents, Corporate.
API to be used:
ARZOO/TRAVELBOUTIQUEONLINE for flight (domestic & international both) & hotels.
Redbus / Abhibus for BUSES
Clearcarrental for Car Rentals
and other API for Mobile Recharge and Billpayments
and also Holiday Packages CMS.
You have to do it in php & mysql. You have to do full functional site from scratch with Payment gateway integration, SSL integration, SMS integration.
Note: Coders who have done earlier these API integration, needs to bid.
Legal: Full functional site for flight & hotel section with payment gateway, SSL, SMS integration.
1) Deliverables include not just the final work but also complete source files as well (so that the employer can modify them in the future).
2) Quality: If you present a sample of your work to the employer, your final deliverables MUST match or exceed that same level of quality.
3) All deliverables will be considered 'work made for hire' under Indian Copy Right Law.
Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. 3b) If the deliverable contains copyright restricted 3rd party components (including public domain, purchased, or royalty free clipart, images, or photos), all copyright ramifications MUST BE EXPLAINED AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's 'Worker Agreement'.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. We are not looking for generic bids. All copy and pasted bids will not be answered.
2. I want you to carefully analyze this PDF which I have attached with this project and prepare me a project proposal.
3. I do not care what you have done for other companies and agencies in past, What I want to know what have you done in travel industry and any referal project for the travel industry would be appreciated.
4. No-Upfront payments for the projects will be made, Only the milestone payments will be made for the project and no payment will be released before the completion of the project. If the project is not achieved as per the expectation, we will also not tolerate any dispute and if you make a bid on the project, you abide by this rule as the same will be used as a evidence against you, if you make a dispute. We are not here to buy any crap from you..
Do read the project carefully and bid accordingly. I repeat random and generic bids will not be tolerated and responded.
16 freelancers are bidding on average ₹189959 for this job
Im a France Based Software engineer and I can ensure you that you can will get the best product in least price,and I'm also offering you the assistance for the website in future for free.