Company Name: The Fashion Business Channel
Function : Web Developer & Designer
Location : Goregaon (west) Mumbai
Level: Assistant/ Entry level
Total years professional experience : 1-2years
Type of contract: Full Time preferable orelse freelance (project based)
Salary: Will be discussed as per performance
The Fashion Business Channel in an upcoming online news and media publication, which will focus on the business aspect of the fashion industry in India. A one of its kind platform created to bridge the gap between fashion and business for the fashion enthusiasts as well as fashion industry professionals; by providing various products to best promote themselves, share opinions from renowned fashion professionals shaping the fashion industry, and other fashion requirements which will be launched eventually. ([login to view URL])
We are currently working on 2 main product launches,
1. Fashion Directory
- FBC will act as an aggregator as this product will contain an A-Z listing of people molding the fashion industry. These individuals will be professionals such as Fashion designers, brands, institutes, companies, events, manufacturers, raw materials, suppliers and more, within the fashion industry.
2. Fashion Business Blog
- An informative product under FBC, which will provide trending fashion business news, articles, interviews, opinions and more. This will focus mainly on the business aspect of the fashion industry such as brand building strategies, analysis, forecasting, consulting and more.
The Fashion Business Channel is looking for a candidate who can deliver solutions individually and within the team. The successful candidate will be working on the development of our website and managing both the front-end and back-end system. The candidate will be required to design and develop the website so that it can be made live immediately before the company’s launch date. Assistance in the same will be provided.
The demanding role will encompass all the aspects of web application development – Front-end and Back-end. This includes:
- Understand our technology stack and become familiar with its specific implementation.
- Complete the design and development of the website in a specific time period so that the website can be launched accordingly.
- Identify the root cause of defects and then recommend potential solutions
- Optimize product feature by extending functionality and enhancing usability
- Help in product development to help the wider team achieve success.
- Create wireframe and sitemap for the designated website.
- Product development i.e scope of work, online features, eg – Chatbox
- Web linking and Social media management
- SEO and SMO
- Research and analysis for company through resource tools
- Website should be mobile responsive and eventually candidate should be able to make an app. (Android/IOS)
- PHP with experience in frameworks
- Object oriented design
- To convert code from HTML to PHP
DEVELOPMENT AND PROCESS TOOLS
- Git/[login to view URL], or other version control systems
- Jira, or other similar process or defect management tools (bugzilla, mingle, trello)
FRONT END DEVELOPMENT
- HTML 5, CSS 3, and responsive design
- Wordpress, Bootstrap
- Top-tier Undergraduate Degree, preferable Masters degree in CS or IT
- Good understanding of object oriented architecture and API’s
- Willing to tackle new technologies across the front-end and back-end
- Experience of managing online communities and social platforms
- Highly commercial thinker, entrepreneurial, collaborative with a global outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skill with the ability to engage with international client base
- Highly professional and ability to act as a Representative of FBC.
34 freelancers are bidding on average ₹26443 for this job
yes, let's clarify the requirement in details also if you want us to share our skill and previous work let us know.. hope to hear you soon.. Thanks & Regards RIMSHA