The goal is to build a perfect clone of relatively small a website. It should look and function exactly the same.
After the clone is ready, we will post another project, so we can modify it according to our needs.
We ask for a clone since this is the easiest and most unambiguous way to communicate exactly what we want.
2) You must use one and only one front end framework, out of the following: Semantic UI, Bootstrap, Foundation. The version used should be the latest stable (not beta or alpha).
3) You can, optionally, use a back-end framework, out of the following: Laravel, Symphony, CodeIgniter. The version used should be the latest stable (not beta or alpha).
4) Your code must follow the Model View Controller architecture.
5) Your code must be designed following the Object Oriented principles. You must provide the class diagram at the end.
6) You must use MySQL only for the database.
7) You can, optionally, use AngularJS or React. The version used should be the latest stable (not beta or alpha).
8) Aside from Query and the technologies mentioned above, as well as template/extension/plugins based on them you are not allowed to use anything else.
9) The licensing terms of everything you use must allow commercial use and expect no attribution of any kind.
10) You should write Unit Testing with PHPUnit with line coverage of at least 90%. You must provide the coverage report as well as the testing code.
11) The website should be secure against hacking attempts. This includes, at least, SQL Injection, XSS Scripting and Brute Force attempts. This will be verified.
12) At the end you must provide a detailed technical report, explaining the the technical choices you made and the how the source code is structured, so other developers can understand what you did and expand or modify your code.
Please note, we are outsourcing this project due to time constrains. We expect professional work. If you are a beginner with limited experience this project is not for you.
If there is even a sightly variation from the above 12 points you will not be paid. Your code must not only functions as expected but should be written according to our standards. If your code doesn't follow our points or is too messy, you will not be paid since our team won't be able to modify it.
The clone should be 100% the same. There should be absolutely no defects, bugs or differences from the original website.
1) Before you accept the project you can ask any questions about the project or the technologies used. This project must be delivered in 28 days (4 weeks). You must also provide us with your plan, including 4 deadlines, one every 7 days. If you fail to meet any of your own deadlines, even by 1 day, you will not be paid and the project will be terminated.
2) Once you accept the project, no further questions will be answered since we don't have time. We will only login on freelancer once a week to check if you met the deadline of the week. If you fail to deliver 28 days after accepting the project you will not be paid.
1) It's your job to understand how the website we want to clone works. We won't answer questions about the website.
2) We won't ask for anything else or any modification. You just have to do exactly what is written here.
3) If we are happy we will assign more work in the future.