I require this project to be completed by 1/4/17 10:00 GMT. If you can not complete it by then please do not bid on it.
This is a website for a project. It will not be used as a professional website so does not need to be completed to a professional standard.
The site should allow a user to register(I will call them userA). UserA should be able to log-in and will be directed to their own page. UserA will be able to register a 3rd type of user (userC).
The 2 types of user will be differentiated by a role(a string in the database) and a unique identifier(a random sequence of 6 numbers in the database).
Both users will be able to log-in . Passwords should be encrypted in the database. When logged in a session should be started for the user.
All types of user should have the option to reset their password if necessary.
There will be 2 types of page (userA, userB,). Each will have a logout button which will end the session for the user.
Page for userA:
- Allows them to register userB
- Allows them to upload photographs for each userB that they have registered. A URL of the photograph will be stored in the database and the photograph will be stored in a file on the C drive. Each file should be unique to userB.
- Allows them to type a message and choose a userB to be able to see the message. This does not have to be in real time, it can simply be a message board. When a user recieves a new message they should be alerted via email.
- Shows them a list of userB that they have registered. When they click on a name in the list it will show them a list of any photographs they have uploaded for that user. It will also show them any messages that user has sent them. It will also show them a graph based on the user's ratings of 3 categories as described in the "Page for userB"
Page for userB:
- Allows them to see a list of any appointments userA has booked for them.
- Allows them to see any messages userA has sent them
- Allows them to send messages to userA
- Allows them to rate from 1 - 10 three different categories. They can do this as often as they like and it will be stored as a series of values from 1 - 10 for each category in the database.
If you have any further questions please ask!