This is a promotional website for a web series that is currently in production.
The website will need to promote the project, but also create a central point for:
Audiences - who want to find out more about the webseries, see the webseries episodes and supporting videos, support the project, share the project.
Media and partners - give access to interested media to things like press kit, production stills, cast and crew bios, BTS videos and interviews, logos.
Partners - promote partners and give them access to information that they might need to cross-promote the web series.
Here is a rough breakdown/scope of basic structural and content
Phase 1: (asap)
- Responsive wordpress template homepage
- about us
- PR page - have to access through a log in (new users registered should be added to mailchimp – basically a database. Could be dropbox – maybe something like that [login to view URL]; or this [login to view URL]). Two logins though – Media (list in mailchimp, with a password access sign up form. I already have a list of media, so it might need to search and prefill sign up form from list) and partners (businesses, etc – this will be a sign up form and password protection, but a different link)
- partners. A page on the website to promote business partners and joint ventures who have helped the production. Simple page with images and links. The idea is that at certain times the partner will offer a “deal of the week” and we will cross-link. There may be secondary deals, so it would be good to provide some hierarchical shelf space. Top is the “deal of the week”. Bottom is just partners and any deals t hey current offer.
- social media links (standard)
Phase 2: (August September)
- Donate button (only a link to the campaign) t o go on home page for launch of a crowdfunding campaign
- page watch the episodes with interactive google maps to episodes in youtube. The idea is that visitors can visit an interactive google map of greater Brisbane of which video episodes will be embedded or signposted in particular geographic locations where the episode takes place. Visitors can click on these sign posts and a video episode will pop up so they can watch on screen.
- page watch the extras with pop-ups (extra video content, nicely laid out)
- page news & events (blog that automatically be send to a list in mailchimp)
For the phase 3 that would consist of: (around early November)
1. Video VHX Page (only a link)
2. Music page (embedded bandcamp links)
3. Woocommerce for merchandise (small usage – less than 10 products)
There is not a lot of budget for this. $300 USD for all three phases.
We are a bunch of amateur filmmaker following a passion.
59 freelancers are bidding on average $508 for this job
hello, webcoin has team of experts and can make attractive website for you as per your requirement, so lets discuss the project in detail and than start it