I’m looking for someone to help me with my design PMS (Project Management System).
Experience with API’s is also required for this project.
This is a link to the original PMS I purchased - [login to view URL] so you should be able to look into this and give an accurate quote for the below tasks....
1. Create Backup/Clone of the PMS for you to work on. (I will supply server for this)
2. Set up API for 1 click import project details from PMS into Xero.com.
3. Test your work and let me know once you're 100% satisfied that it's all working perfectly.
DETAILS…. Create a backup/clone of the current system on a different server so you can work on it, once you make the required changes and they are tested and working 100%, we will then move those changes to the LIVE version of the system.
Having worked with a LOT of freelancers I would also like to mention some guidelines to making our experience together run as smooth and efficiently as possible.....
1. Please ask all your questions before you start on any project.
2. All code must be kept clean, with clear comments throughout.
3. Great communication throughout the duration of the project.
4. You test all of your work before you say it is complete…. Includes testing any other areas on the system which may have been affected due to the files you’ve modified. I am paying for your services and we expect the service to be supplied to us fully tested and working as requested.
The milestone breakdown is……
+ MILESTONE ONE – System ready for testing (40%)
+ MILESTONE TWO – Website Tested, Approved and Live (60%)
If you have any concerns please raise them in your proposal. Please add the word "AWESOME” to the top of your proposal so I know you’ve read this entire brief. Very Important!!
Thanks for reading, I look forward to working with you very soon!