I have a site that is currently running. We need some help in building out some of the tools that will be going into it and adding new features. It's a unique framework and very simplified. We want someone who would be able to continue on-going without much hand-holding.
We will need to have someone who can work with the following:
• Pick up on and work within legacy PHP code (using flightphp)
• Can work within concept constraints of ORM in mysql (redbeanphp)
• Build out custom PHP / backend plugins based on the current system design
Key Developer concepts:
• Can use GIT (bitbucket) and commits code frequently into PRs
• Can SSH into a development server and work there as needed
• Can work with linux OS
A prime candidate will be able to:
• Screenshare (google meet) meet once a day for 5 minute standup cadence
• Asks questions, lots of questions for clarity and understanding
• Think like a customer or a user of the toolset
• Think in 3D (or like a spreadsheet)
• Understands warehouse and fulfillment
• Understands eCommerce
The current Return Merchandise Approval process (RMA) is close, but not good enough.
We need to be able to add a few items to finalize the process
• Select which shipper / carrier (those are found in the “fulfillments” plugin list)
• Select which carrier service (those are found via the plugin commands above)
If you can complete this there will be much more work ahead!