I have the Freelance Engine theme from Engine themes and need some custom work carried out to make it work with my buisness model. [url removed, login to view]
Yacht captains and crew can request quotations for supplies and services from our supply partners (Freelancers) in Europe.
The list of custom work is below:
1. Add notification for new projects to alert freelancers. The freelancer can select what categories they what to be notified on. Similar to ”JE Job Alert” from Engine Themes.
2. Make the custom fields have the ability to only go on selected category project post forms. E.g for a painting request – the project submit form should have some extra fields based on ”painting”.
3. Carry out this change to my home page: [url removed, login to view] (add the two top lines of text in the center)
[url removed, login to view] the ”enter workspace” link a larger and a more visible call to action button.
[url removed, login to view] it possible for the freelancer to put a 728/90 banner on their profile page.
[url removed, login to view] the country/location selection in the profile edit page have a multi select dropdown list of all of the available countries/locations to choose from. This is for the freelancer to select their location/s.
[url removed, login to view] some ”extras” on the project submission page (just like [url removed, login to view])
- Option to hide project details from search engines and users that are not logged in. This feature is recommended for projects where confidentiality is a must. Extra charge in user credits for this.
- Option to make all bids to be sealed so that freelancers cannot see what others are bidding, leading to more accurate, higher quality proposals. Extra charge in user credits for this.
- Option for project to be listed as a featured project. Featured projects attract more, higher-quality bids and are displayed prominently in the ‘Featured Jobs page. Extra charge in user credits for this.
8. Send the freelancer an invoice for the commission amount when the project/request has been closed and finished. Maybe link this to a good Wordpress invoice management plugin so we can track paid/unpaid invoices. Note - We do not want to use the inbuilt escrow feature. The clients/employers will pay the freelancer/supplier directly.
9. Add search filter ''location'' to the search for projects page for freelancers.
NOTE: I do not want to modify the actual theme, I would be looking at having plugins created and/or modifying the child theme.
46 freelancers are bidding on average €1746 for this job
Hello Sir,I just checked short description of project,I'm very interested to your project and sure give to you best quality of project,Can you please take short time to me for discuss about your project thanks
Hi I AM EXPERT HERE AND I CAN DO THIS. it is very easy task for me to do.i can help you in [login to view URL] my profile as well waiting for your reply Th@nks*