MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH [login to view URL]
Just started using ClickUp today.
I am currently using it for me, but want to be able to role it out to my team.
Work been requested:
(a) I do not how big the team could be (in case I want to share with clients), before I need to start paying. How many users may have before I start paying.
(b) can I create multiple spaces (or the one with higher hierarchy than Spaces) without paying?
(b.1) can I share spaces with customers, or should I share the one above spaces?
(b.2) how to create the hierarchy of users?
2) Instruct me what I need to consider from the work you provide me:
(a) s to which items are visible to me,
(b) set up so I am the only one that can make changes to the system.
Work to be done in ClickUp:
I want to start from basic to more advance in the next job we work with. We can start from scratch in ClickUp if this serves easiest. I have not done much in it yet.
1) I want a view (Show everything) to show ALL MY tasks (independent from what folder or from what list they come from), grouped and sorted by started date (oldest first). Not grouped by the folder or list they come from. It should look very minimalist, just as shown in the Inbox.
1.1) Then a variant to show the same but for ALL users.
1.2) How to show in that list, KEY tasks (perhaps we can assign a drop down to activate a certain task to show up "Key Task", selection = Yes), but assigned to others, in order to filter down their activities.
1.3) I want to be able to add new tasks directly from here, and assign it to the sales opportunity that I am working on, or type of category that we later decide.
2) Show the actions on Kanban style, with each column representing the date the actions correspond to. Starting with the oldest one, to the one latest in the future.
3) Reason why I started looking for a solution was to be able to see how much are MY tasks adding up in Estimated Time to complete. View it per day for each open day moving forward. Would like prior to doing the work, know about the different alternatives. I am thinking one of them could be a Kanban style (where each column is one day), showing the number of estimated hours summed up at the top. Another way to do it could be to show it in a report per day. Not sure what can be done in the free version.
4) From everything view. Can we filter by drop downs, or just by tags? (thinking for context such as Calls).
I want to provide you with the background of the what I work with, so future jobs that I posts are in line with the work requested in this first job request. I work with different sales opportunities. And they can easily add up to 50-200. Active any given time.
1) Should my leads be folders?