as uploaded on the image, the video will be displayed on the white area. the left area will be used for controls and will be in html format.
* the video should play when reaching the parallax (this project is one parallax among few).
* when the video starts, the timeline and mark that shows the video progress will be on the left side of the screen, the direction of the mark will be top to bottom.
* the mark will start from the point i have specified to the point where the 3rd rectangle.
* each rectangle will represent a specific point of the video (by time that will be preset on the code) and will overlap the timeline and mark so it will be on top.
* when clicking on one of the rectangles, it should fast forward the video to the represented time of that rectangle.
* if grabbing the mark of the video progress (pink dot) and dragging up or down, it should move the video along with the move of the mark on the timeline.
* when hovering with the mouse cursor above the left side of the screen where the controls will be (not the video), and scrolling with the mousewheel (without clicking anything) the video should also fast forward or backward (depends in the direction of the scroll.
whoever that will be able to provide a finished by tomorrow, will receive a 50$ bonus
the deadline for this project is for saturday evening, and if you can't provide a first version by tomorrow. please don't bid