1. Create a To-Do list (they may create several). For example, they may create a shopping list, a study list, a To-Read list (i.e., several named lists)
2. Add an item to a named list. This will describe the item, assign a priority, and a deadline (a day by which the item must be completed)
3. Delete an item or a list. Note that deleting a list should trigger deletion of its items as well.
4. See what is in their To-Do list, ordered by deadline and priority
5. Edit items (e.g, assign new priorities, deadlines or change the description)
In addition, users must be able to
6. Register and create an account
7. Login to their account to see/edit or create their To-Do lists
45 freelancers are bidding on average £186 for this job
I am a full time developer and have high skills in php so I can complete this project. My price and time is negotiable. Let's discuss details via chat. I'll provide best service.