I am looking to re-design existing pages in Drupal Ecommerce module. Currently the product, cart and all the checkout pages are not consistent with the home page design and do not provide a satisfying UX. Also some functional features described below are required to be developed. Objectives for the work are to improve UX throughout the checkout process in order to maximise conversions and to achieve design consistency on all the pages of the website. The following work is required (please note that a detailed brief document will be provided):
1. Re-design of product, checkout, order review and payment, confirmation pages.
2. Improve CAT, return and continue shopping buttons.
3. Add a purchase progress tracker.
4. Add shipping info to relevant pages
5. Add promo code payment and discount option.
6. Add social sharing buttons
7. Adding a cart counter to the home page.
8. Integration with SagePay payment gateway.
9. 2 Product page templates which are almost identical, one to fill-in field should appear on first template and be hidden on the second. Requirements from a freelancer ( ideally a team of two: designer and developper):
1. Provide examples of successfully delivered projects on Drupal e-commerce.
2. Strong experience in e-commerce web design.
3. Respect of approved schedule and deadlines.
4. Good communication and availability for calls and email response within 12h.
Before starting any development work all the designs should be signed off. I'd like to have 3 rounds of design iterations. Payments: After agreeing on compensation a payment schedule based on the main stages of the projects will be developed to satisfy both sides.
Delivery date: 01 October 2016
46 freelancers are bidding on average £659 for this job
Hello, it would be great to get detailed brief document, so I could provide you with appropriate estimation and check whether we manage to deliver the project by 1st October. Regards, Anastasiia