Cancelled

E-Commerce Website

Hello,

I need an e-commerce web site with these features:

1) I need to collect data from customers - contact name, company/organization, phone, e-mail, etc., and an additional 3 or 4 fields for customized data.

2) I need to be able to set the price of items depending on the customer's characteristics, such as non-profits could purchase items at a lower or zero price. So, class A, class B, and class C customers each could purchase items for prices set for these classes.

3) I need to be able to take donations. Donations of various amounts would get recognitions of different kinds. For example, $100 = Sponsor, $1,000 = Benefactor, etc.

4) E-mail addresses collected through e-commerce transactions would have to be added to a mailing list, with the customer's permission.

5) I have design layouts, but we will be happy to look at your design ideas as well.

Our servers run FreeBSD. I would prefer to use applications which exist in the FreeBSD ports tree as much as possible. My preferred applications are PHP/MySQL, but these are not absolute requirements; I would like to hear your proposal.

I will submit 25% in escrow of total value to start, 25% will be escrow at the time of code presentation on our own server and rest of the 50% payment will be submitted in escrow and 100% will be released after the successful completion of project. Note: I will release the payment on completion.

This project must be completed within 10 days, I will deduct $10 per day for delaying my project.

Please don't bid if you are not comfortable with our terms.

I will select provider as soon I will find reasonable bid and good programmer to do the job on time.

Good luck!

Skills: PHP

See more: website project ideas, website price value, website design classes, website bid proposal, web programmer get job, web e commerce design, value website, total escrow, site e commerce, proposal project example, proposal prices, proposal of project with example, proposal example, programmer find job, programmer find customer, price programmer website, presentation design ideas, php programmer prices, note value tree, name of e commerce website, job proposal example, job find website, good website design ideas, good proposal example, get programmer to look at your code

About the Employer:
( 7 reviews ) London, United Kingdom

Project ID: #246982