Needs to hire 2 Freelancers
1. Configuring ecommerce platform
2. take wireframes and mockups and turn them into high-quality functional pages that are responsive and accessible across various devices.
3. Ensure platform security and the ability to keep all client data secure and safe.
4. Design/update and implement website using the WordPress creation tool.
5. Designing and build both front-end and back-end development
6. Generate/update WordPress themes and plugins.
7. Creating the website architecture.
8. Design and manage the website back-end including database and server integration.
9. Conduct website performance tests.
10. Monitor the performance of the live website.
Skills and Qualifications:
Hands-on design experience with building custom Wordpress and WooCommerce websites.
Strong experience and confidence with content management systems and security systems, especially WordPress and WooCommerce.
Must have experience with integrating MailChimp marketing tools
Must be able to monitor web site performance and optimize on-page elements for page speed, and mobile-friendliness.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
Knowledgeable in SEO techniques
Experience with major browsers on desktop/mobile platforms and their various peculiarities, including performance and compatibility as well as understanding of respective UI, cross-browser compatibility, web functions and standards.
Must understand Analytics; implement solutions for Page Speed, GTMetrix, and Pingdom; and Tag Manager functionality.
140 freelancers are bidding on average $547 for this job
Greetings, Please check my reviews, to check my credibility. Can we discuss once? Regards, Arijit N:B: Please consider the quoted price as a placeholder. Price can be negotiated after proper discussion.