Brief Layout of the Project:
A customer login page, username & password which would load their discount % and let them access a quote page & an order page
The quote page would pull a price from a matrix and then apply the set % and then add net prices for options that would be selected I have attached an excel sheet which covers and explains most of this (and a sample matrix)
The order page should be simpler and nothing is required to be pulled from a matrix, but more options are required to be picked by the user Again I have an excel sheet attached to show this
Trades Customer logs in - Details and discount are applied from database
Trades Customer - selects the window size height and length in "mm", price generated
Trades Customer - selects additional extras i.e. fittings, colours and quantity
Trades Customer - Sends quote to Site owner as well as storing a form that can be edited
The site owner would need to be able to change some of the options picked by the user from time to time i.e something being i.e discontinued. Trades Men Login Area (I can provide the user group needed to access the Order and Quote pages, I will also add the pages if needed?). Site customers have different discounts, some are in euros and some are in sterling – they will want a live price calculated. We are a trade only supplier, our customers are window companies - all of which are repeat business, most have 2/3 orders to place each month.
The site owner will have 20-30 trade customers looking to quote/order online at the minute though this will grow but they doubt if it will go over 100. Some companies may want multiple users to have their own login.
Database would need to hold company name, address, tell number, email & probably a name as some of my customers are quite large, they could have a sales force of 5-10 reps who would all want to use the quote facility this will hold client details & discounts etc.
The user will need to login first to be able to access the quote page or order page, these pages are viewed by Trade User Group only.
Site owner will need the facility to add customers & assign passwords (If this can be done under user groups and users I can set this up).
A list of questions forwarded by previous candidates and their answers:
1. Is there any calculation logics need to apply for front end user on basis of Qty, Width, height? or it will directly show price which is fill up by admin user on basis of Qty, Width, height? The price is in the matrix the figure just needs picked and multiplied by the quantity the the extras added accordingly
2. Admin user will manually Input all price matrix form backed or need to apply any calculation algorithms (Qty, Width, height) price matrix is in excel format currently
3. On Front end we need to design same like layout your share on Excel sheet or need any additional design style (Please provide any reference design.) design is flexible, options picked from a drop down menu
4. Please share website admin login details so we can check existing features.
[login to view URL] confirm is there any existing functionality already working? Just in excel format
6. What happen when Site owner or admin user will approve Trade User Order or quotes? need to develop any functionality after approval of order or it will manage manually by Site owner & Trade user face to face? After orders are placed they would go onto our system this produces confirmations which would be emailed. Quotes when done on the system should be emailed to the user and us
21 freelancers are bidding on average £557 for this job
hello, i will create the module for matix price calculator for u and waiting for you i have more then 9 year experience in development thanks................
Hello! Thank you for seeing my proposal. I read your job specification carefully and understood. And I can finish your project with 400£ in 6 days. If you believe me, hire me please. Send my regards.