I have 2 Magento Platforms, and I need someone to configure them with 5 different websites each (10 total).
Also this job includes:
1. Configure each of the 10 websites with a different payment method. Most of them will only have 1 payment method called Webpay (A Chilean Payment Method) for which the plugin is already installed and can be configure from Magento Store Configuration.
Each of the websites have a different merchant configuration (Merchant account, password, etc).
Also there will be some websites with Webpay and PayPal at the same time. Configuration of Paypal also needed.
2. Configure or code the checkout or gateway of the websites, so websites with Webpay and PayPal at the same time, will send chilean pesos to Webpay and USD to PayPal.
3. Configure Webkul Magento2 Marketplace Multi Vendor Module - Community Edition, so sellers (Sellers that create account by themselves with the Multi Vendor Module) can add products to a specific website (1 of the 5) and specific categories.
4. Allow seller (from Multi Vendor Module) to download data from their customers (Name, NDI, phone, etc). Also including, data from registration from Webkul Custom Registration Field For Magento2 (Plugin already installed).
5. Change the domain of 1 of the Magento Platform from a .CL to .COM
6. Configure websites, so it is posible to change from 1 website to another inside the same platform through categories and/or images with links.
7. Test Webpay and Paypal of this 10 websites on sandbox mode. To check that they are ok.
- Test normal purchases
- Test purchases with Marketplace Event Manager Module for Magento2 (Plugin already installed)
- create test purchases in sandbox mode for each website (For normal and event products).
- download in a seller dashboard the information of the tests purchases, and also from customers described in Nº4
Note: Magento 2 Version 2.1.16
34 freelancers are bidding on average $590 for this job
Hola brunomaggio, Im a full stack developer, i can help you do this task fast. i have already charged a reasonable price. Our latest Magento projects are: grandtyre,[login to view URL],[login to view URL],. Best regards, Michael