1. Need to solve the user's needs as well as the needs of the business.
2. Need a good UX to make the user more productive and easier for them to access the data and features they need — whether it’s by modifying the functionality to suit the new UI, altering the workflows and optimizing the existing ones, thereby making it simpler yet more powerful.
3. Need for overhauling our application’s UX or UI by looking for ways to make it operate in a manner that is more consistent with a user’s expectations.
Why we want this?
1. Staying current with design trends and user expectations
2. Modifying new features or functionalities in a way that feels logical and intuitive to the users
a. Use of new theme, Modifying the Login and Sign up experience
b. Use of latest forms for registration.
c. Bringing in a Dashboard design that supports the latest trend and user needs.
d. Upgrading messaging feature.
e. Streamlining the profile settings like separating user profile and company profile.
f. Adding new subforms like enabling the user to add a new team member.
g. Providing youtube video link and also run it on the page.
h. Adding/modifying buttons, colors, fonts and layouts.
i. Modifying the placement of sections in the dashboard.
j. Modifying the page/loading effects wherever required.
k. Modifying the overall look and feel of the product.
l. Use of any icons, pics wherever required.
3. Addition of functionality if the application has to be more cohesive yet more powerful
a. Adding email service, use of company logo for Page load buffer.
b. Addition of any required fields/buttons/ pages.
4. To meet the reduced cost of ownership and support
5. To achieve increased customer satisfaction and increased sales
6 freelancers are bidding on average $574 for this job
I have worked on similar projects to what you are looking for, and I am confident I can exceed your expectations.I can complete your project on time and within your budget.