Content Management System - CMS A CMS system typically offers storage of different types of information for sharing between users. A web-based document / image / video (hereafter only called documents) should be created. The archive should be able to contain different document types and it should be possible to structure the archive by creating directories and subdirectories.
Requirements for CMS functionality:
1. Create a system where it is possible to enter documents of different types with a description in a directory structure.
2. Everyone should be able to get an overview of directories and documents in the archive and be able to look at these, unless the access to directory or document is limited. Typical access may be open or closed. Everyone should have access to open items, only logged in users should have access to closed items.
3. You decide the format of a document object yourself. Natural properties will be: Title, description, date, author, tags, access and the document itself. Documents should be stored binary to retain the original size, use the BLOB or MEDIUM FLOW data type for this.
4. A document should have one or more tags (keywords), new tags should be created.
5. It should be possible to extract all documents based on tags, preferably with thumbnails, documents should also be searchable based on title, description and date. Access restrictions must be respected.
6. It should be possible to comment on documents and on other people's comments. Only registered users should be able to do this.
7. There may be counters on the various documents that are incremented by access and displayed on the web.
8. It should be a form of registration of the person who submits documents in the archive, he or she will also become the owner of the documents he / she submits.
9. It should be a form of registration of the person who submits documents in the archive; Passwords for users should be stored using hash in the database. (Use the php methods password_hash () and password_verify ()). You decide for yourself other relevant information that should be stored for a user that will also become the owner of the documents he / she submits.
10. The directory structure should be able to be created, modified and maintained.
11. A library feature should be able to maintain the archive and perform operations such as deleting inappropriate comments.
12. Deleting comments must be logged in separate log table showing the deleted comment as well as the time (date and time) of the deletion, advantageously using a trigger here.
Here are some of the issues I have left:
- Creating and changing directory structures
- moderate / delete comments
- list of users
- activity log
- directory overview
- filtering of documents based on tag (s)
- Registration of new document
- Registration of new comment
- Editing documents
- Editing comment
- comment field
I need help for some of the issues, and plan what kind of scripts that are needed to finish this project.
Attaching what I have to far.