It is currently ran from static php files and fetches the data from soap webservices from an onsite server and now needs an upgrade to include a cms such as wordpress so that the look and feel can be easily changed. The website communicates with the inhouse business management software via a soap wsdl. The current setup works well but we need to modernise it so that it is responsive for mobiles and tables.
Here is an overview of what is required.
1. Step 1. Customers can search for a Order by name. If someone searches by entering "a" into the serch box at the moment it still returns all lists that have a in the name. This has to be the 1st thing changed so that anyone entering a single character such as a or e returns no results.
2. Step 2. Results of all orders with matching criteria with additional fields. Name of Name on Sales Order, List Location, Wedding Date & Sales Rep (This information is retrived via the soap wsdl)
3. Step 3. Sales order view of selected list. All products with photo, description & price(This information is retrived via the soap wsdl). Items that have already sold do not have an add to cart option. Items already in the customers basket have a message showing already in basket.
4. Step 4. Basket - Showing items already added to basket including description, totals etc. Option to remove items if they want to.
5. Step 5. Checkout Process. Customer can add name, address, email, phone number, message to on the order and some other check boxes. Some of these are required fields and a prompt will be presented if they have missed any fields.
6. Page to show amount to be processed before being transferred to our card processor Globalpayments (Realex).
7. Transfer to Globalpayments (Realex) for payment.
8. Returned from Globalpayments (Realex) after payment. One message to show successful payment and another to show failed payment. Successful payments will also process an order in our inhouse stock system (delivery docket), post a receipt to customers account and also email customers and sales staff that and order has just been placed.
I was thinking of maybe implementing Elementor so that the layout can be easily updated in the future and also Woo-commerce to handle the customer orders.
I also have brand new HTML/CSS template that needs to be applied.
50 freelancers are bidding on average £266 for this job
Hello Sir, I can convert your static website into dynamic WordPress. I will be code it with admin panel so you can easily manage sales and products form the admin panel.
Sir I can do it for you. I am wordpress expert and I can convert your core php website to wordpress. Please click at chat button to have a quick chat over project. thank you