Currently we have an e-commerce website using oscommerce as the platform. It is a customized front end to the site.
All prices are in CAD right now on the site. we have the following plan:
1. All prices will be the same price in USD
2. [url removed, login to view] is used for Canadian payments
3. Paypal will be used to accept USD. Must be integrated into website payment not bring to paypal page. but also offer ability to pay with paypal balance if user has account (can then bring to paypal site).
4. Website must detect if user is in Canada or USD and automatically show the correct site on first entry to website no matter which page they enter on.
5. If user is in Canadian site or vice versa and IP is detected in opposite country, popup must show for option to change to correct site (if they want).
6. Shipping method for USA must only show Canada Post/USPS not fedex. shipping method prices should be in appropriate currency
7. Checkout shipping page should automatically select country of user.
Currently using [url removed, login to view] for canadian payments. it for some reason takes payment in USD (oscommerce is set as USD but will have to be changed to CAD). Even though [url removed, login to view] shows all transaction in USD they are really Canadian. So when submitting to [url removed, login to view] the currency code must remain USD.
Even though conversion will be 1:1 CAD to USD we want to maintain the ability to adjust the conversion rate in the future through admin as normal.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $211 for this job
I I got you lets start. Relevant Skills and Experience [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Proposed Milestones $155 USD - milestone
My name is Gazi I have seen your project and it is a project I am comfortable to deliver on quality and time. Relevant Skills and Experience html css js php Proposed Milestones $155 USD - 2