We have a Flash game that we're looking to convert into HTML5. The full game needs to be converted.
Sources are available. We estimate this will take approximately:
1-2 weeks to understand the games logic
1 week per path to convert
1 week to put it altogether
In total, expected time is 8 - 10 weeks maximum to convert the full game.
project completion objective:
- Convert the game to HTML5-compatible format in all its stages
- The game should play fine on Mobile and Desktop by adding arrows to allow for the game to play on mobile.
- The game has a component that integrates with MySQL to save the game progress at certain stage, this must also be working.
- Fix audio/video list when player in the camp at the bottom-right tent
Attached is a list of some source files related to the game.
To apply, please provide:
1. Flash games conversion you have done in the past
2. Estimate of time and availability to convert the game
** To be considered and to weed out automatic responses. You must include in your proposal response the name of the button in the game at the top - right corner between "ON" and "EXIT" at the game link: [login to view URL] **
Attached are sample files from the game.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $5179 for this job
Hey! I am an expert PHP (Laravel/CodeIgnite/Symphony) engineer with skills including PHP, MySQL, HTML5 and Adobe Flash. Please send a message to discuss more about this project. Thanks
Hi, I am an experienced game developer. You can see my portfolio at : [login to view URL] I will be pleased to do this project for you. Please inbox to discuss further details. Regards, Sharjeel