Core PHP Developer For Fixing security issues
Budget $30-50 AUD
We are looking for a PHP developer to resolve all issues on our website which are identified by the pentest report.
1. SQL injection
2. Cross-site scripting (stored)
3. Cross-site scripting (reflected)
4. [Vulners] Vulnerable Software detected
5. Cross-site request forgery
1. Resolve all issues identified by the pentest report.
2. All functionalities of the website should be worked properly after fixing all pentest issues.
Write top of your proposal 5+5=?
10, I am an experianced full stack web developer and secure code reviewer and ready to fix all the vulnerabilities found by the pentest report within only some hours. Please open a chat with me to discuss more, Thank y More
8 freelancers are bidding on average $48 for this job
10 Hello , I will fix mentioned issue , I am full stack developer expert in PHP. Let's connect today. Thanks HamzaSu
10 i can scan and debug your application i can findout all outdated dependencies and vulnerable libraries and give you a report also guide how can you fix them
10, Hi , I am an experienced php developer and I can surely resolve mentioned pentest report vulnerabilities . I am available right now to discuss details Regards