Cushman & Wakefield is searching for a freelancer who is capable of creating a backend solution for our reporting site. Currently the reporting site is running with HTML, CSS, PHP and JS and is only editable through direct HTML files and different variables throughout .js and .php files.
The project consists of the following tasks:
- Review the frontend site and provide a quick and easy solution for a backend
- Create a backend solution or small system where our employees can enter different data which will be shown on our front page
- The system/small cms should be created with php and a MySQL database where the data entered in the backend will be stored
- Integrate various functions which are created by different data through .js files which are creating dynamic grahps upon entering details in the backend
- The backend should have at least a small login form where one or more employees can access through email/username and a password
- Manage to create monthly pages. Currently we are creating 1 report per month, therefore we need a multisite solution, where pages should be created and shown automatically in the frontend navigation
Further information and more details about the project should be discussed in a quick call.
94 freelancers are bidding on average €533 for this job
Hi, Please share your website link. Can help you to get a website using CMS from where you can manage website stuff easily and add new pages when required. Consider me! Thanks:)
Hello I have well experience in developing custom cms. Moreover, I have a responsive admin UI which will be easier for the admin to update the content. Lets discuss in details :)