Hi, I am the CEO of an iPhone repair business in Sydney, Australia. We have been doing "on-demand" iPhone repair across Australia for over a year. We travel to the customer to complete their phone repair.
I am fairly technical and have a number of years of system design, database and programming experience but I have no experience with web development (and no time to learn) which is why I am looking for a freelancer.
Currently we are using [login to view URL] to collect our customer bookings but this has lots of limitations, can't be hosted on our website directly, and lacks address validation.
I would like you to build a booking form that is almost identical to [login to view URL]
- Booking form to be hosted on our wordpress website.
- We only need iPhone and iPad repair types at the moment
- Ability to easily add new models of iPhone and iPad later (perhaps via configuration file or database entry)
- We need to capture the customer's address before generating the price quote, because the price is dependant on their address (postcode/zipcode)
- Ability to easily manage price/zipcode mapping via a configuration file
- Completed bookings to be saved to a database, and a JSON call made to transfer the data to the job dispatch system
- Ability to ask some extra questions of the customer, for example if they select screen repair, give them the option to purchase a screen protector
123 freelancers are bidding on average $661 for this job
I am ready to create this repair iPhone/iPad booking process the way you have mentioned :) Relevant Skills and Experience yes Proposed Milestones $833 AUD - booking process for iPhone and iPad
Hello, my name is Roman. I represent Ukrainian based IT-company Webcapitan Inc that provides services in the IT-sphere for international business. Relevant Skills and Experience all Proposed Milestones $555 AUD - all