We are looking to put together a Google Chrome extension that will perform a number of actions. The Google Chrome Extension should be able to:
1) authenticate the user (member data already exists in server-side database)
2) inject \'add to cart\' buttons into the HTML of a list of third-party webpages, which would be provided and updated daily in our existing database.
3) take a full-page screenshot of the user\'s browser screen whenever one of these buttons are clicked. Upload the screenshot to the server-side database automatically.
4) after the screenshot is taken, open up a panel which would pull and display data from the database, depending on the URL of the page of which the button is clicked (for example: [url removed, login to view])
5) log user-inputed data if there is any entered.
6) send an email to a static email address with all gathered data (including screenshot, etc) when a user clicks \'submit\'.
To summarize, the Google Chrome extension should be able to authenticate users, inject dynamic HTML into a pre-created list of third-party URLs, take and upload a full-page screenshot upon button click, pull data from a server-side database, accept user-input data to be placed into the database, and send an email with all of the data after user submits.
Please talk about only relevant experience in your bid summary!
Also, code that has the ability to detect if the user is using Google Chrome with the extension installed when visiting a web page.