For this project, I would like a Google Chrome Browser Extension that automates the process shown in the attached video.
There is a list of items that have two buttons on the right side. I would like the "Upload" button to be clicked and then, an "Upload Status" dialog box appears and needs to be closed in order to click the "Upload" button on the next line item.
There are 15 line items per page and once all 15 items have been uploaded, I would like the extension to go to the next page and continue uploading items as shown in the video.
However, there is a limit on the platform where it allows only upload 20 items at a time, so after uploading 20 items a variable amount of time must pass before it is able to start the upload process again.
You know when you've hit the limit when the "Upload Status" dialog box has the following message:
"You have reached maximum limit for uploading product on Amazon at a time. Please try again after some time."
Because of this delay, I would like the chrome browser extension to wait for two hours before attempting to upload 20 items again.
Ideally, the flow will look like this:
1. The user logs into the website
2. The user clicks "Start Upload Automation" in the browser extension
3. The process begins uploading 20 items, advancing pages as needed, until the upload limit is reached.
4. The browser extension waits for two hours and begins uploading 20 items again.
5. The user clicks "Stop Upload Automation" in the browser extension.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks