Need an urgent membership website (to be hosted on Linux VPS) for a news media outlet with the following features:-
Registration with INVITE Code system:
Users are able to register to website but membership to be approved by admin. If they have invite code then no admin access is needed.
The registered users will have 10 Invite Code every month which they can use to send to their contacts for registering to website.
The Registered user will have following options in Member’s Area:
- Profile Edit (Profile Details, Profile Image etc.)
- Deactivate/Remove Account Option
- Choose Membership Plans: Free (Default) and Paid Plan (Give more access to resources page)
- Create their one business profile page (They can add details about their business, contact information, achievements, awards, credentials, Profile image, skills, clients etc.)
- Content Calendar: The Membership website is of a Media outlet so here they will see a calendar with list of upcoming articles/publications and they have option to send request message for including their comments on article story.
- Event Calendar: They will see a calendar with upcoming event and they can send request for being speaker, register or sponsorship.
- Chapters: They will see a list of different Chapters of club (On different subjects), they can join them and can see who all other members are part of it. Each chapters will have Some office bearers details too. The office bearers can be set by admin.
- Resources: A Page where admin can add resources for members like research papers, ppts or any other documents.
- Announcement: A page where admin can make announcements.
Admin panel should have features to manage all above, site content and send emailers to users etc.
Only experienced and good reviews bidders who can deliver a good website UI and all above features within a weektime.
8 freelancers are bidding on average ₹35000 for this job
full stack web developer I have read your job description and I am pretty sure that I can complete every bit of your requirements. Further details and cost can be discussed in chat