Looking to have a recurring event scheduling extension/module created for the latest OpenCart 3x (220.127.116.11 currently). I’m looking for someone who has extensive OpenCart development experience, not just any LAMP developer. Please highlight previous OpenCart experience.
This is a multi part project. This is the first part of it. I am going to use this job to screen and find the best OpenCart developer. I will be needing more customizations of this extension once this basic version is finished. I will also be needing a theme created and integrated with this extension as well.
I will be supplying both the technical specs (the database schema and how the info will be stored) as well as the UI for it. You just have to implement it as specified.
I want it implemented using VQMOD, as is standard for OpenCart Extensions.
The use-case of this extension is as follows:
- This is to be used for yoga studios for scheduling and selling their classes online. A yoga studio can have the same course multiple times a day, multiple times a week.
- For example, this means, the course “Intro To Yoga” is offered by manufacturer YogisRus on the following days:
- Monday Sept 12 at 8:00AM, 10 person capacity, $30 per person.
- Monday Sept 12 at 1:00pm, 15 person capacity, $10 per person.
- Tuesday Sept 13 at 9:00AM, 20 person capacity, $5 per person.
- Tuesday Sept 13 at 2:00pm, 10 person capacity, $20 per person.
- Wednesday Sept 14 at 10:00AM, 25 person capacity, $10 per person.
- Wednesday Sept 14 at 3:00pm, 30 person capacity, $5 per person.
- Thursday Sept 15 at 11:00AM, 8 person capacity, $35 per person.
- Thursday Sept 15 at 4:00pm, 12 person capacity, $30 per person.
- Each offering of the class can have a different price and different capacity. (see above)
- There will be one product created for this course, “Intro To Yoga”, from YogisRus, which will have the product description and the photos. And on the product page, the customer will be able to select the date they are interested in, and see the times that there is availability in.
- You can only see days/times that are in the future. Not the current or the past.
I need both the admin product pages customized so they can handle the scheduling of the class on various days and times, as well as the integration of this functionality to the user facing product pages. (All design mockups will be provided)
I will provide you with:
- UI mockups for the admin pages and product pages
- .sql file with a clean OpenCart 18.104.22.168 with the database customization as well the documentation of the changes
- What exactly the flow of adding an event and booking an event will work like on the backend.
I, myself, am a senior software engineer but do not have time to develop this myself. This means, I’m looking for high quality code that is easy to read and maintain, not just a working UI. As such, before releasing of payment for project, I will be asking to see the code and will perform testing and a code review on it. I will not accept code that looks like it’s written by a high school student. I will debug your code, and make sure it works properly and has no bugs and handles all errors correctly. If you want to finish quicker and get paid sooner, PLEASE DEBUG YOUR CODE. Save us both the time.
Please let me know if you have read this and agree in your bid comments. Otherwise I will not consider your bid.
Again, I’m looking for a long term relationship with a skilled OC developer. Please bid accordingly, understanding that this is the beginning of a long term business relationship.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $632 for this job
Hi, we have developed 20+ opencart modules before. We can start your project right now. Our quote is $750, 15 days. Please check our opencart modules on our website: [login to view URL]