I need a web developer familiar with Azure App Services and Azure Storage Accounts.
I need a simple web app that can handle the following:
- File uploads to Storage Accounts (*files must be uploaded with content type application/pdf).
- Copying/renaming/deleting files.
* By default blob files are uploaded to Azure Storage Accounts with content type application/octet-stream and this prevents files from being displayed on site and I need that.
I need the most basic code example to achieve the items described above, we can create one URL for each item (upload, copy, rename and delete) where you would provide the most basic examples for each task, there is no design required, no CSS required I just need working examples I can reuse later.
PHP SDK for Azure storage: [url removed, login to view]
Based on my research these two SDKs are the best options but I'm open for suggestions if you have any ideas of alternate solutions.
Please only bid on this project if you can comply with the following requirements:
- You already have experience working with Azure App Services (IIS) and Storage Accounts.
- You will deliver fully working and documented code for each item on the list.
- You can provide an estimate of how long it will take you to complete.
The chosen developer will receive FTP access to work on the server.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $161 for this job
Hi, I can do your project at 101% level. I have more than 5 years of experience in Azure. If you are looking an expert, I am the right person for you. Don’t worry about your project. Kindly regards. Ming jun.